Electronic Ear Protectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Avoid the Pro-Ears. Their warranty sucks and they charge you $29.95 just to look at them. If they're out of warranty, it will cost you! :(

I went with the MSA-Sordin's. 5 year warranty and waterproof battery compartments. Definitely better than the Pro-Ears!

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Avoid the Pro-Ears. Their warranty sucks and they charge you $29.95 just to look at them. If they're out of warranty, it will cost you!

I've used the Pro Ears happily for over 15 years.

Since they have been bought out, their prices have gone up and their customer service would p.. off the Pope! Also their good deals for instructors and range owners have disappeared. Dang shame...

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought a cheap($25) pair from Sportsmansguide and my wife really loves them. I think they work great.
I can't imagine how much better the $100 ear pro's work, but if they are better they must really be good.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the Howard Leights from Academy, I've had good luck with them so far. Haven't been too rough on them yet though.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howard leight impact sports are the shiz for about $50. I also have some peltor comtac II's that are awesome, and I plan on getting some MSA Sordin supreme pros sometime soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom