Elon Musk is a bada$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am still trying to convince him to look at hydrogen powered vehicles. I hear they are doing great overseas and just might be what is needed to save us from the greenie weenies. .
My company, Onegas, is investing into Hydrogen. So is our state. Actually, there is a couple of other states joining us on it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how big of incentives the government is giving to get all these investment?
Probably very little since the government is pushing wind and solar instead of something that could do any good like nuclear and hydrogen.

As I have said before, if they really believe all the climate change BS they need to be promoting nuclear for the power grid, hydrogen for medium distance driving, diesel for long haul and electric for short distance in the big cities.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably very little since the government is pushing wind and solar instead of something that could do any good like nuclear and hydrogen.

As I have said before, if they really believe all the climate change BS they need to be promoting nuclear for the power grid, hydrogen for medium distance driving, diesel for long haul and electric for short distance in the big cities.

Hmmm just figured there was because most of the stuff going on post Covid has been spurred on by some kind of incentives. A lot of it was approved pre-uncle_joe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom