Elon Musk tells advertisers who left X: 'Go f--- yourself'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Musk shouldn't be so quick to push people or companies away, there may come a day when he needs them and they arent receptive. One always gets more bees with honey than vinegar.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Musk shouldn't be so quick to push people or companies away, there may come a day when he needs them and they arent receptive. One always gets more bees with honey than vinegar.

Disagree. Sometimes customers need to be fired. This was one of those times. You can’t appease some folks.

I feel like he did the right thing.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Disagree. Sometimes customers need to be fired. This was one of those times. You can’t appease some folks.

I feel like he did the right thing.
100% this. Customers should get a solid product, period. IDK when we first started all this PC nonsense but if you want something, buy it, if you don't, don't. My guess is that if more companies grew a set and focused un product, rather than "feel-good" nonsense most of this would go away.

I do not care if John Demjanjuk built my 7.3, I only care if it was built right.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

In any given business there is a point to which you just need the fire the client or customer.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he may need them but they won't give a crap about him until he align with all their point of view. That is the left wingers point of view of democracy.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% this. Customers should get a solid product, period. IDK when we first started all this PC nonsense but if you want something, buy it, if you don't, don't. My guess is that if more companies grew a set and focused un product, rather than "feel-good" nonsense most of this would go away.

I do not care if John Demjanjuk built my 7.3, I only care if it was built right.

Liked for the obscure Nazi reference!

Latest posts

Top Bottom