Email Proves that White House DOJ Targeted Reporter Sharyl Attkisson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are working hard, Ace, to take the Bagdad Bob title away from Ingertbend. "Pay no attention to all this smoke, there is absolutely no fire here".

Yes, I'm aware that most on this board prefer demagoguery to truth. Innuendo to fact. Rumor to proof. Sorry to burst your bubble. I did notice, as is typical for your ilk, you didn't actually address any of what I wrote. Do you actually have anything to say, or are you just a run-of-the-mill poo-flinger?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I'm aware that most on this board prefer demagoguery to truth. Innuendo to fact. Rumor to proof. Sorry to burst your bubble. I did notice, as is typical for your ilk, you didn't actually address any of what I wrote. Do you actually have anything to say, or are you just a run-of-the-mill poo-flinger?

Most of your so-called "truth" is really nothing more than progressive drivel. :rolleyes2

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Definition of irony right here.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are the facts of the matter as I understand them:

An investigative reporter has been blocked from pursuing a hot story which was embarrassing to the Obama administration. Her computer has been hacked and false evidence planted. And now an email has emerged from a top federal official in which the need to block the reporter's investigation is discussed.

This is not a matter of rumor and innuendo.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These are the facts of the matter as I understand them:

An investigative reporter has been blocked from pursuing a hot story which was embarrassing to the Obama administration. Her computer has been hacked and false evidence planted. And now an email has emerged from a top federal official in which the need to block the reporter's investigation is discussed.

This is not a matter of rumor and innuendo.

Now, from what you just wrote, where is the "smoking gun" proof?

Somehow this: "In an email dated October 4, 2011, Attorney General Holder’s top press aide, Tracy Schmaler, called Attkisson “out of control.” Schmaler told White House Deputy Press Secretary Eric Schultz that he intended to call CBS news anchor Bob Schieffer to get the network to stop Attkisson."

Is extrapolated into this: "One of the documents provides smoking gun proof that the Obama White House and the Eric Holder Justice Department colluded to get CBS News to block reporter Sharyl Attkisson"

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the state will prove the two defendants conspired to commit the crime. The only evidence we have is an email in which one of the defendants sends a third-party an email in which he says he intends to contact the other defendant."

Case dismissed.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, from what you just wrote, where is the "smoking gun" proof?

Somehow this: "In an email dated October 4, 2011, Attorney General Holder’s top press aide, Tracy Schmaler, called Attkisson “out of control.” Schmaler told White House Deputy Press Secretary Eric Schultz that he intended to call CBS news anchor Bob Schieffer to get the network to stop Attkisson."

Is extrapolated into this: "One of the documents provides smoking gun proof that the Obama White House and the Eric Holder Justice Department colluded to get CBS News to block reporter Sharyl Attkisson"

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the state will prove the two defendants conspired to commit the crime. The only evidence we have is an email in which one of the defendants sends a third-party an email in which he says he intends to contact the other defendant."

Case dismissed.

LOL, if that's true then why did Schmaler have to resign? Because she was caught colluding with a partisan political group to discredit Obama and Holder detractors, who were reporting the truth. Unless of course you consider CBS news to be a biased right wing media outlet?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot fault the author of the article for using the term, "smoking gun proof". When the resources of the government have been used to obscure the facts, spin the news coverage and drag it out until the public's short attention span has been exceeded, it would be too much to ask of them to restrain their jubilation and not use the term.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I cannot fault the author of the article for using the term, "smoking gun proof". When the resources of the government have been used to obscure the facts, spin the news coverage and drag it out until the public's short attention span has been exceeded, it would be too much to ask of them to restrain their jubilation and not use the term.

So, you have nothing. Nada. You call me Baghdad Bob, yet you're the one that is espousing claptrap. Got it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xokthY5zuPU&t=0m54s

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The truth will out, Ace. As the picture of the Chicago political machine permeating the beltway is better revealed, it will not be a pretty one. Remember to switch into your civilian clothes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom