ESEE Knives group buy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will you handle my knife a few times this weekend since it won't be here for me to do it? I want to make sure it doesn't feel deprived of attention.

Or box it and ship it....let me know if I need to send more money for shipping than original. If there is change its a tip. Thank you for heading this up.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to be away from home over the weekend.

If you can meet me today I am going to be in Tulsa for a minute between 1:30 to 3:00

If you can't meet on the quick of notice I apologize. It will be Tuesday before I can get back to Tulsa.

If you think you can meet me give me a call at

nine
one
eight

eight
five

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
before hand, let me apologize for trying to be a photographer when it is painfully obvious that i am not. also i am sorry because i am sure these are going to be huge, and i have no photo editing experience... so.... i guess i probably shouldn't do this, but i just had fiddle with it tonight and decided i wanted to be the first to show it off on the thread.

thanks dubs for putting this together and for getting me my blade today.

and a comment on the izula.. worth it, this thing is stout, and the kit comes with all kinds of neat little goodies.

i mean really stout, i guess i just have not ever owned a REAL fixed blade knife, but i feel like if i had to i could pry on crap with this thing. (obviously a bad idea, i have been advised to never pry on anything with a sharpened instrument, do not try at home!).

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom