Start stacking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We find ourselves kind of in a lull right now. Ammo availability is pretty good. It's at this time that people need to start stacking their ammo. I think that they're going to run another shortage at some point and they will be Panic buying all over again. And people will say well I wish I would have bought more when the prices were such.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We find ourselves kind of in a lull right now. Ammo availability is pretty good. It's at this time that people need to start stacking their ammo. I think that they're going to run another shortage at some point and they will be Panic buying all over again. And people will say well I wish I would have bought more when the prices were such.
Been saying it since July. :anyone:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy in Norman has always beat Atwoods on the amount of ammo on the shelf but not any more, in the past month or so Atwoods has really stocked up and they've got a ton of ammo showing plus overstock in the back room......I'm thinking that they are anticipating another run and are getting ready for it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This months NRA Magazine has an article stating that percentage of Democrats buying guns is at an all time high.

Makes me think we’ll see a lot more of this…

1710104763414.jpeg

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammo vender said same thing to me yesterday

Latest posts

Top Bottom