• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Estate collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Many of you already saw the previous listing of the collection I'm selling to pay for my father's estate. Here is a list somebody typed up for me and I've marked out those that are not available any longer. I appreciate everyone who has already helped me out with this. Also, please note there are two lists and each list has its own numbering. View attachment 340872View attachment 340876
can you post a pic of #3 Blackhawk

Kennedy_420

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Many of you already saw the previous listing of the collection I'm selling to pay for my father's estate. Here is a list somebody typed up for me and I've marked out those that are not available any longer. I appreciate everyone who has already helped me out with this. Also, please note there are two lists and each list has its own numbering. View attachment 340872View attachment 340876
Got a photo 36?

Travis Stoddard

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics of 10 and 34 please

Travis Stoddard

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RioHondoHank

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What cali

What caliber is the Navy Cap & Ball? Steel or brass frame?

TIGERTORRES2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom