• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Large collection for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My father passed away recently and I'm selling guns to pay for probate and hopefully to get to keep the house. Please look over these lists and contact me if you're interested in one or more, I have pictures of all of them. Serious inquiries only please.View attachment 338529View attachment 338530View attachment 338531View attachment 338532
Really sorry for your loss. Been there, done that with losses....#16, 17, 18, 2022; one 2023 already. No probate, costs, etc because all family have trusts. Learn from this fiasco, don't pass it down. DO A TRUST so you own nothing with a title, S/N, ....house, cars, guns, nothing. Be mindful of at least 5 year look-back by government like Medicare....so get it done. Doesn't have to cost much from many places,,,,even Susie "What's her name" can help you for as little a $200. Some of the best money you will ever spend to keep government out of your life after. Best wishes.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1

Holyhell82

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My father passed away recently and I'm selling guns to pay for probate and hopefully to get to keep the house. Please look over these lists and contact me if you're interested in one or more, I have pictures of all of them. Serious inquiries only please.

I'd Be interested in ruger 5.7 and begarra b14