Ever been to Sgt. Everrets range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Sgt. Everett's today. It was hot as Hades in there today. Otherwise the range was not bad. Rates reasonable. I'll buy an annual membership as soon as I get my next paycheck. Staff was nice. They are close to me and I'd like to support them.

They do allow shotguns and .22 rifles. I hope they have some plans to get some air moving in the range over the summer. I can see peeps falling over with heat stroke! My glasses *and* my safety glasses were fogging!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just left, only 2-3 other lanes in use, and not as hot as I expected. Didnt seem much worse than H&H on a hot day, didnt bother me at all to be honest.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get over there tomorrow. I wanted to go today after work but working nights has my internal clock all fouled up and I crashed hard at noon....

Hopefully it will not be as warm tomorrow as it was last Saturday.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
After all the good things posted here, I think I am going to try out the range Thursday. I was going to go to Gun world since I live in Del City, but would rather drive a little extra to support Sgt. Everrets from what I have read about Gun World. Is there a website or any tips for someone going for their first time to a range? I have only shot on my mother's land in Carney.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a web site. http://www.sgteveretts.com/

It's a no frills range. You can bring most pistol calibers. IIRC .44 MAG is not allowed. .22 rifles are allowed. Like other ranges they have targets and some ammo for sale. They charge $10 per person no time limit. The folks there are pretty nice. Never a wait for a lane.

The lanes are 21 yards long. They've got 3 and 5 yard distances marked on the floor. The target hangers are manually operated. Some of the lanes need more light.

As I said 'no frills'. Which I am more than happy with. I live in Norman so it's a no brainer for me. I bought their $30 membership. That get's me $5 range time anytime I want.

They are open 10-8 M-S and 10-6 Sunday.

The only gripe I have is the heat. There is not much air moving in there and it gets pretty warm being indoors this time of year.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a web site. http://www.sgteveretts.com/

It's a no frills range. You can bring most pistol calibers. IIRC .44 MAG is not allowed. .22 rifles are allowed. Like other ranges they have targets and some ammo for sale. They charge $10 per person no time limit. The folks there are pretty nice. Never a wait for a lane.

The lanes are 21 yards long. They've got 3 and 5 yard distances marked on the floor. The target hangers are manually operated. Some of the lanes need more light.

As I said 'no frills'. Which I am more than happy with. I live in Norman so it's a no brainer for me. I bought their $30 membership. That get's me $5 range time anytime I want.

They are open 10-8 M-S and 10-6 Sunday.

The only gripe I have is the heat. There is not much air moving in there and it gets pretty warm being indoors this time of year.

Thanks for all of the info,I have been checking out the website, will probably get a membership also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom