Ever been to Sgt. Everrets range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm unemployed. Any time is fine with me.

Cool, I plan on heading to Bass Pro for some earplugs and checking out a gun carrying case and maybe a magazine holder and a red dot. Wish I could find a holster for the gun, but doubt they would have one that would fit it. Then heading to Walmart for a box of Federal bulk ammo. Do you just buy the targets they have at Everett's or is it better to bring your own?

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I print my own targets. Lots of free targets for download on the 'Net. I do now and then buy a silhouette target from the range.

I'll shoot you my cell phone number via PM....

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home from Sgt. Everett's, had a great time! Went through 210 rounds of Federal bulk ammo from Walmart. It was a little warm, but all the fans really helped. Lights went out right before I was going to put holes through my last target but they got that fixed quickly. It was definitely worth the extra drive instead of going to Fun World. Three other people were there, not sure if they belong to this forum, but I was in the brown shirt if you saw me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom