"every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another way they can hurt the economy.Use our tax dollars to move people from the hood into better areas and lower the property values there. Set an example,use some of the empty bedrooms in the Whitehouse first.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The problem with the current welfare system is this... There is no incentive for people to get off of it. Britain has a fantastic welfare system that helps people back on their feet, and if they don't return to work within 90 days, they go to work/school for the state on minimum wage.

They us it to buy Votes on the back of the working class.... That's what I think!

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
just save for "White-Flight 2.0;" it's the cycle

Listen, I bought five acres out here in the middle of the countryside. Paid ten thousand for five acres with an old house trailer we stayed in while we had a house built. The five acres already had water, septic, electricity and phone line. Fronted by a blacktop road to boot! Get the hell outa the damned suburbs, man! Hey! I´ve even got a damned pistol range set up in the back!!!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Listen, I bought five acres out here in the middle of the countryside. Paid ten thousand for five acres with an old house trailer we stayed in while we had a house built. The five acres already had water, septic, electricity and phone line. Fronted by a blacktop road to boot! Get the hell outa the damned suburbs, man! Hey! I´ve even got a damned pistol range set up in the back!!!
Sounds like you're set

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sounds like you're set

When I bought the place, my wife was crying; she couldn't believe we were gonna live in that run down trailer - but I saw it for the potential. Now she wouldn't let the place go for all the money in the world. It was one of the few good decisions I've made in my life. Having electricity and water lines/septic started from scratch costs a lot of money, but this 5 acres already had all that, and that's primarily what I was looking at. Never regretted it. Money well spent. I don't have neighbor problems - the closest neighbors live a football field away, and they're all good people. Matter of fact, I just got done shooting my 30SF, from my bench - 1st time I've gotten around to shooting it from my bench. I was stunned! I got ten out of 13 rounds into a snuff can lid from 75'. Now I really feel like somebody - haha! To add icing to the cake, I set up a man sized - hell! I can't spell it! Siloette target, and did a quick draw from seven feet with my Charter Arms Bulldog and shooting double action from the hip as fast as I could - got all five into the chest in about two seconds! Now I'm gonna go outside and drink an ice cold Mexican beer under the elm tree while I clean my two primary carries...

Latest posts

Top Bottom