"every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like this version:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he sits in a boat and drinks beer all day.

They say if you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, but if you teach a man to fish.... then he's gotta get a fishing license, but he doesn't have any money. So he's got to get a job and get into the Social Security system and pay taxes, and now you're gonna audit the poor **********, 'cause he's not really good with math. Doug Stanhope

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of

Oh really... so where is my community where people leave each other alone, mind their own business, and only interact with each other on mutually voluntary terms? I would like to move there ASAP.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The best way to integrate into a neighborhood that is both desirable and one you can be proud of is to better yourself so that you can afford to live the lifestyle that it takes to support a home in that area. you want access to local assets like a nice home in a nice neighborhood with a nice pool and nice schools?

GET OFF WELFARE AND YOUR BUTT AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF.

Government needs to stay OUT of my neighborhood.

Amen, Brother!

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with the current welfare system is this... There is no incentive for people to get off of it. Britain has a fantastic welfare system that helps people back on their feet, and if they don't return to work within 90 days, they go to work/school for the state on minimum wage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom