Every cop's nightmare...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have tremendous appreciation and respect for you guys specifically, and for all LEO in general. I have had many personal and professional contacts with LEOs over the years, especially with my job the last ten years before retirement. Every one, with the exception of one incident in 1964, has been excellent. If I wore a hat, it would it off to you folks. Well done!
Thanks for the kind words, it is very much appreciated.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll get there sweetie!! Remember how Grumpy used to talk like he was gonna drop dead by the time he was 50?? Yeah ... That sorry bastard just turned 58!! 👀👀👀 Our 21st wedding anniversary is the 13th! 😳 Whooda thunk I'd find a fella who'd put up with me for this long??!! 😂

It is so odd to me that we actually make more now, with his pension, my SSI and both of our little, piddly jobs, than when we got together 20 years ago, with us both working 2 jobs. Man ... Those were the days! 🙄😉😁

But then again our biggest expense are these guys ...

View attachment 293180View attachment 293179

I'm sure you have a special "talent" that keeps the old man around. :naughty:

What happened to your werewolves that I met at Shawnee? Did you get rid of them so they wouldn't eat you and Scott?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure you have a special "talent" that keeps the old man around. :naughty:

What happened to your werewolves that I met at Shawnee? Did you get rid of them so they wouldn't eat you and Scott?

Haha! Those 2 were the best dogs a girl could ever hope to have!! They have both crossed over Rainbow Bridge but I have this guy still ... His time is coming up quick, poor old guy. He will be my last GSD. He's so big I couldn't lift him if I had to 😢😢 and he is starting to lose his hips. His days are spent doing equal parts of napping, getting pets and eating treats. He's definitely the King of All He Surveys ... Lol

Attachments

• 16600836643357179290311538666422.jpg
    16600836643357179290311538666422.jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 16600837819943747468049158128159.jpg
    16600837819943747468049158128159.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Those 2 were the best dogs a girl could ever hope to have!! They have both crossed over Rainbow Bridge but I have this guy still ... His time is coming up quick, poor old guy. He will be my last GSD. He's so big I couldn't lift him if I had to 😢😢 and he is starting to lose his hips. His days are spent doing equal parts of napping, getting pets and eating treats. He's definitely the King of All He Surveys ... Lol

Bless his heart. And I'm glad I got to meet the other two before they passed on. Even if it was from a safe distance. :shocked:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, such a pretty boy! It's so sad when our furry family members get old and pass on to Rainbow Bridge.I'm sorry to hear that about your boy. We still have two and they are getting up there in age too. I can't imagine not having another in the future, though it is getting harder for us to take care of a big dog like that.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, such a pretty boy! It's so sad when our furry family members get old and pass on to Rainbow Bridge.I'm sorry to hear that about your boy. We still have two and they are getting up there in age too. I can't imagine not having another in the future, though it is getting harder for us to take care of a big dog like that.

Her two were not dogs, the were werewolves. I was afraid to get out of my truck. She had to lock em up before I could even give her a hug!

Latest posts

Top Bottom