everybody enjoying their dose of chemicals? chemtrails spotted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't we just have an air show O.C? You'll see some magnificent air craft around Altus. You'll see those big convoys of chinooks any day. You'll see fighters up from Shepard.
Once I was driving east on 62 and I noticed that cars on both sides of the road were pulling over to the shoulder, so naturally I did too.
I swear to you that there were two craft piggy backing on the run way.
The male had ATLANTIS printed on the side.
Was it on the news? No. NO it wasn't on the news.
I knew an old man who thought all these aeroplaneas were what was chasing our weather away. I could never prove they weren't.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't a chemtrail what we leave in the woods when we spray that crap on out boots that is supposed to mask our scent? I thought it also the smell eminating from the toilet on a plane. What about the slight er.. flavor that my "cash crop" has on it for a week or two after dusting for beetles and aphids?

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a question.

If these "chemtrails" are ment for me why do they spray them out so high They won't hit the ground for several years and who knows where?

I have seen feilds crop dusted and the planes flew real low so the chemicals hit the fields.

Hummm makes me wonder.

V1K1NG0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep we got chemtrailed this morning. line after line of chemicals as far as the eye could see, drifting to the south. starting about 2:30 this morning and are fading out now about 4:30. august 14. i have seen some on youtube and stuff but never actually seen any in person. it was pretty damn scary. i have to go read up on them now that i have witnessed it. i called my wife to make sure she saw them too. because she wouldn't have believed me.

i got to wondering: could they put swine flu in these chemtrails?

anybody else see them?

I saw some today as well around noon and they lasted for about two hours. I could not see the plane but could hear it and see the trails appear out of nowhere. I hate mowing the new lawn.

I dont know what it is or if there is a reason behind it but it makes you wonder.

Tin foil, no tin foil I guess I'm cooked. :flamed:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a question.

If these "chemtrails" are ment for me why do they spray them out so high They won't hit the ground for several years and who knows where?

I have seen feilds crop dusted and the planes flew real low so the chemicals hit the fields.

Hummm makes me wonder.

Well, a simple answer would be that a human population is much larger than any crop field.

Latest posts

Top Bottom