F3 Holsters, my new favorite.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of experience with Kydex holsters, but I have used a few. My main holster for carry is usually a Blackhawk Serpa if I am wearing a suit, or the weather is cool and I have a jacket. The rest of the time I use an IWB holster. I got this holster earlier this week, and have carried with it all week, and did a decent amount of shooting with it, as well as dry practice around the house. I have to say that I am impressed, I really like my Serpa holsters, but this F3 holster is snug enough to my side that I can carry OWB with it under a t shirt, but is still comfortable. I also usualy dislike belt holsters, and prefer a paddle style, mainly because belt holsters seem to flop a bit more with heavier guns like my 1911 or Sig. F3 uses real heavy kydex for the belt loops, and that combined with the way the holster pulls itself against your body makes this a very stable holster.

I have drawn from the holster at least 100 times, and carried in it while walking miles one day, and while doing a bunch of skeet shooting and fire works on another, and it is far and away my favorite holster. I can't wait to get one for my 1911, as well as mag carriers. On top of the quality and comfort of it, the prices are not bad at all. Combine that with the fact that the guy who makes them lives in the same town as me, I have no reason to look anywhere else for a holster. Similar holsters I have seen online are more expensive anyway.

Here is a link to the guy's web page http://www.f3holsters.com/ he is an OSA member as well, so if you need a holster give him a look. I know two guys at my church who plan to after giving mine a try.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I ever buy another I will definitely buy from him. I bought my g19 holster and double mag pouch from forest city tactical. But I will agree that Kydex is amazing. Best I have to wear on the belt.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mitch, Like your F3 holster's, I have become quite fond of PJ Holster's. They are very discrete an comfortable, the pistol/revolver really disappear when worn. Paul makes some really good holster's, and if he doesn't have one listed for a specific firearm, he'll try to get a mold for that firearm to make one for it.

http://pjholster.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom