Fair FTF price for 30 Round P-Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fair price for FTF 30 round P-Mags

• $15

Votes: 54 28.0%
  • $20

Votes: 46 23.8%
  • $25

Votes: 30 15.5%
  • $30

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • $35

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • $40

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • $45

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • $50

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • $55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $60

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JSE surplus is not changing their price. I talked to the owner Gwen personally. If you order at their avertised price, they will honor it. $12.30, you just have to wait.

I see a lot of places that have not changed their prices, they are just out of stock. No way in hell id pay double just to get it now. Magpul will flood the market soon.

My sentiments exactly.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chicken/egg.

People wouldn't be paying $40 if dealers & wannabee dealers weren't spreading the hysteria and pricing their product way above what the manufacturer wants them to charge.

I agree, they are taking advantage of the hysteria. Sure its about economics, but gimme a break. It becomes an issue of gouging like the oil companies did awhile back. Screaming shortages, and jacking up the prices, as they couldn't get it from the suppliers. I drive by the 10th largest refinery in the US every day and look at the gasoline storage tanks.
They have floating tops that ensure that vapors won't ingnite. Every day I drove by, the tanks were full. These tanks are hold a million gallons or so.
So, I can call BS on the shortage. Eventually, congress held hearings, the oil companies admitted it was BS, and life went on.

Nobody went to jail......nothing. Gulf Oil refinery in Kansas city, shut down all of their retail gas stations, as they said it was not profitable. A KC news crew followed a tanker around until it dumped its load into an abandoned gas stations tank. they had excess fuel, and no where to put it. There were huge ships parked all over the Carib with full loads of crude waiting to be processed, but not allowed to unload.

This was in the 70's. Y'all look it up on google, and tell me that businesses won't take advantage of people.

The businesses bottom line in mags or oil is the same. They made a profit before this frenzy. Enough to stay in business, and pay their employees.

All others that do business with them can do the same.

Ya, ya, its what the market will handle. I guess there are stupid people out there.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are buyers willing to pay what some may feel are crazy prices on armslist and at gun shows. It only makes sense some are probably members here too. Just as the sellers that gouge elsewhere may be here as well.

IMO, this forum should be the go to place in this state for everything gun related; community chat, events, technical and classifieds in both good times and bad. If you want to make mental notes of who is gouging and not do business or be friends with them, then do that. Allow the market to work itself out. When we meet a buyer or seller on armslist, we should be asking if they are a member here and telling them about this place. Bring them in, don't push existing members out. Let them offer their high priced stuff here so those more interested in having the item rather than waiting for.... whatever... can get what they want.

Of course, my opinion doesn't matter and maybe JB doesn't want that.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consumers are driving the prices, not the vultures. I've witnessed people on this board jump all over $40 pmags. When people quit buying $40 pmags, pmags will quit selling for $40.

If you think that it's crazy now, wait until next week when the bill start hitting the floors in Washington.

Every time I find colt, GI, or pmags for $12-$25 I pass the info on to fellow members. I refuse to share the info with known dealers, price gougers, or newbies with 0 post and a join date of JAN.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really think the dealers and wannabee dealers are why this is happening? You watch the news? How many shipments from the manufacture have you seen in last couple of weeks?

I've purchased plenty of p-mags over the last two weeks at reasonable prices (reasonable being under $20.00). Example #1 I ordered 10 twenty round p-mags in .223 for $15.00 each + shipping. Example #2 a buddy and I went in on a lot of 500 thirty round p-mags in .223 for $17.00 each + shipping. Anytime I find them for under $20 I make sure to share that info with fellow OSA members. A few close friends on the board can contest that I have either a) sold them a p-mag for what I paid (13.00 up to 18.50) or b) passed info on to them where to find them cheap.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are one of the rare one's that do that. I've not seen the deals on mags but I've posted other deals on guns and ammo. Oh and btw I was saying the buyers are driving prices up not the dealer's.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are one of the rare one's that do that. I've not seen the deals on mags but I've posted other deals on guns and ammo. Oh and btw I was saying the buyers are driving prices up not the dealer's.

Not going to say which dealer but I know for fact one local dealer is giving a walmart inventory manager money to hold large amount of ammo for him