Fair warning for the fair (no guns)...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should be able to go anytime you want and defend yourself accordingly.
Amen to that. Just like at Oktoberfest, the last time they had it you had to lift up your shirt and show your waistline and take your hat off. If you go to Oktoberfest, pocket carry, or if you are a lady, bra carry.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so metal detector or not. Can an SDA approved Bowie knife be carried?
Edit to add, I didn't hear about that stabbing until after I posted this
Screenshot_20210920-002327_1.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amen to that. Just like at Oktoberfest, the last time they had it you had to lift up your shirt and show your waistline and take your hat off. If you go to Oktoberfest, pocket carry, or if you are a lady, bra carry.
Stupid shat. Ankle carry or in the pocket. The idiots abound in making the regulations. The thugs come around the gates.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so here's what happened Monday.
We walked in as a family, and I set off the metal detector. Junior asks "Daddy what's that noise?". I slowed down and made eye contact with one of the police officers sitting on the left side of the tent. He didn't say anything, so I shrugged and said "I have no idea."
Then we continued inside the fairgrounds.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am late on this, just seeing the post. But my wife and I took the kids on Thursday the 16th for Disney on ice. I walked thru and the guard asked me "any weapons or knives?". I said "yes sir, I have a pocket knife and a 9mm. But I am licensed to carry". He said "that doesn't matter, you can only carry in here if you are law enforcement or off duty law enforcement. Are you off duty?" "No sir.". "ok then it needs to go back in the car".

Latest posts

Top Bottom