FAL Guys! Where Are You???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this thread hiding at the bottom of another forum post I was replying to. I've got two and a half FALs (sorry, no pics at the moment).

My first is an Entreprise STG-58 that I bought at a Wannemacher show when I was shopping for a Standard Model M1A about 12 years ago. There were plenty of National Match and Loaded models, but no standards. Found the STG-58 for $900 along with 7 steel mags. Bought it and got hooked.

Bought an Imbel kit and an Entreprise receiver and built the second as a lightweight. Had the barrel cut down to 17.5" and re-crowned, had to drill the gas port out to make it run, used an aluminum DSA lower receiver and as many other lightweight parts as I could get ahold of, and left the muzzle bare.

My half is a G1 parts kit less barrel and a Coonan receiver. I need a barrel and a few other parts to finish it out. My intention is to do something similar to what baker has done with his at the bottom of page 2. Unfortunately, I'm mostly broke and closer to finishing an AR carbine project at the moment, so no telling how much longer the FAL build is going to sit on hold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom