Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
blasphemy - does not count - then again to me real bacon is known more as "fresh side" - no processing, real home grown - the kind you would get from a small town butcher

TURKEY FREAKING BACON. HAS BACON IN THE NAME. :pokeowned

I'm well familiar with small-town butcher's bacon, my parents raise a pair of pigs every year and always have fresh pork. But turkey bacon counts. :P

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I'll always appreciate the extra bit - personally I'd rather start em on an AR and teach them the ways the same way I was taught - but that will be later on...besides I'll wanna throw some 38s down range at some point anyway...I wonder how hard momma would kick me for breaking out the 30-30 to start showing her the basics before goin out...

Its usually eassier to explain the basics in the quiet of ur own home before trying to do it on the range with gun fire going off all around u.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plastic or laminate? I want to get laminate. but may settle for plastic. The shop in chandler only had black and he was a bit high. $159. He had a 10-22 in pink laminate but it was $299 and it is a few inches longer than the cricket. I would love to get a 10-22 in pink for her know then down the road when she has kids if she has a boy she wants to pass it down to the a black stock would be real easy to find.

I think its wood but I would have to get my hands on it to be sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom