Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wont get my new tag and hitch, starting to take the hitch off when not in use and my new tag well, its got about 30 screws in it, 4 phillips with the heads drilled out, and a ton of self tapping sheet metal screws that i put through the frame and tomorrow at work im gonna grind the heads off of about half of em.

smart idea on the hitch - personally I am going to say overkill on the tag but hey to each his own...

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:cry11: Hey Prophet - This same thing has happened to me !

MORE THAN ONCE - ACTUALLY ?*?*? Grrrrrrrr! :saywhat:

Was it a reciever type hitch they? miss-appropriated/stole ?!?

I have an EXTRA you can use - if you need it?

Gettin it to you might be a small problem !

!!! KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY AND YOUR HATCHET SHARP !!!

>>>>---Stone--->>>

thanks stoney but i got one of the spares my boss had layin around cas i had to take the trailer to a job today and he told me to keep it after he asked me what happened to mine.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
what kind of guns do you own?
favorite range?
9mm or 40?
do you like to shoot?

j/k of course you can qualify for it...

bushmaster ar-15
ak-47 underfolder
mossberg maverick 88 12 guage
glock 19
walther p-22
ruger blackhawk .357

just sold my beretta 92fs a couple months ago :crying: regretting that decision.
and as soon as i make up my mind on which 1911 i really want then i'll add that to the list.

and yes, i love to shoot.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again congratulations GG!!! Becoming a nurse is quite the accomplishment. Just ask my wife. She is still cursing all the classes and she's been done for 2 years.

:rotflmao: I'm sure I will be too. Also was talking to another friend that knows the ins and outs of the hospital I'm signed on at. They do 100% tuition reimbursement, so I'll probably keep going to school and get a minor or something just because it's free. And to keep my mind in shape to do a grad degree. So much for being almost done. :bigeye:

So what's been going on around here fat guys, ladies and old farts? Been away for a little while.

DUDE. I was startin to wonder if you were still alive. :lookaroun

They wont get my new tag and hitch, starting to take the hitch off when not in use and my new tag well, its got about 30 screws in it, 4 phillips with the heads drilled out, and a ton of self tapping sheet metal screws that i put through the frame and tomorrow at work im gonna grind the heads off of about half of em.

Dude. Wow. I'm gonna lol when something little and stupid goes missing off your truck tho, that they take outta spite. :D

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: I'm sure I will be too. Also was talking to another friend that knows the ins and outs of the hospital I'm signed on at. They do 100% tuition reimbursement, so I'll probably keep going to school and get a minor or something just because it's free. And to keep my mind in shape to do a grad degree. So much for being almost done. :bigeye:

DUDE. I was startin to wonder if you were still alive. :lookaroun

Dude. Wow. I'm gonna lol when something little and stupid goes missing off your truck tho, that they take outta spite. :D

Also 30 screws was a bit of an exaggeration i put in 13 total...:bigeye:

Latest posts

Top Bottom