Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So BB did you get ahold of Ken or is it looking more like seeing about out at Harry's this time around?

My phone skills suck apparently. I called Harry's today and got the answering machine ... If I don't get an answer tomorrow, I'll drive out Thursday. I don't think he'd mind if we showed up with a grill but I wanna make sure! LOL

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a registered SBR AR lower that they can bring? I have submitted my Form 1 for a SBR Noveske which is currently in pistol configuration. Would like to try it out as a rifle. Thanks.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be the first eat n shoot where there could be more food than ammo with the current supply availability :)

ROFLMAO, could be. . . have been lucky been seeing quite a few boxes of ammo sitting on the shelf here. Walked through today and the rifle ammo has been pretty well stocked except for a few calibers. Pistol has 9mm .40 and .45 as well as a couple boxes of .357sig just sitting there. Was 4 boxes each of the 250 round UMC in 9 .40 and .45 last week but they went quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom