Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$10 range fee gets you use of a staple gun and one target (big dart board style bullseye in center, 4 smaller targets in the corners, and 2 small boxes in between small targets on left and right of big target). Pretty sure that extra targets are $.50 a piece. Targets are stapled to plywood backers. Can't shoot shotguns or FA.

I'm sure I'm missing something but someone will be along shortly to help further.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$10 range fee gets you use of a staple gun and one target (big dart board style bullseye in center, 4 smaller targets in the corners, and 2 small boxes in between small targets on left and right of big target). Pretty sure that extra targets are $.50 a piece. Targets are stapled to plywood backers. Can't shoot shotguns or FA.

I'm sure I'm missing something but someone will be along shortly to help further.

I brought extra targets with us. And next Sat "when the real deal is" Lol. I am bringing extras as well as some torso ones. Gonna see if my wife can still hit me in the head at 75 to 100 feet!

And if you get to shoot one of Gabes guns and you shoot it better than him, his wife will tell him about it! Haaaaaa! Just poking at ya Gabe!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Geez I go outta town for a weekend and this thread goes to $#!+ lol jk

Ok so far we got:
Sunshine n I
Badge Bunny n Glock Cop
Mr. n Mrs. Oldkar
Becker_atc ?
Mr. n Mrs. Gabriel42 ?
7stw ?
Mr. n Mrs. Mr Glock
Pritch
Oklahomabassin?
Wizard?

This could be a pretty good turn out if everyone makes it!!!! Where's Lurker66? I've been waitin for him to throw his hat in here.

It's getting close to deer season. But my muzzleloader is done. Is this an outdoor range? Might get awfully smokey indoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom