Fat guy shooting team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keelty ... stop padding your post count!! :P

S4F ... :shocked: WOW ... :disappoin I knew she was nuts, but her dad too ... good grief ... I'm glad he's okay. Hope the kids can get past it ... Lonnie and Rhonda are good people. If anyone can help them move on from this, it's those two ... Definitely adding them to my prayers. Better late than never, huh?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, bat **** crazy doesn't fall far from the tree. If he has to do any future visits the exchange will take place at FBT. Ain't nobody got time for being sliced n diced.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, bat **** crazy doesn't fall far from the tree. If he has to do any future visits the exchange will take place at FBT. Ain't nobody got time for being sliced n diced.

HEY! I ain't tried to kill anybody lately ... :P There's a reason I don't "do" relatives ... WTF would the court make them "do exchanges" still ... :mad: What a bunch of BS ...

I'm just glad Lonnie is okay.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that where the attack happened at the exchange point for the exs supervised one hour visit! thats where he got hopadicked!

Honestly, I'm surprised Lonnie didn't put one between his eyes ... He's pretty good with a gun ... Still ... I hope the bastard gets a long sentence. I noticed the MF'er is out on bond ... :nolike: Why is it it seems like the one that need to "be dealt with" are the one who always make out like bandits ... :mad: Bah ... don't get me started ... :mad: :mad:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he stabbed lonnie in the back! attacked him from behind! he got turned around and poked his eye out

And he's out on bond?!!?!!? Good Lord, that's ****ed up ...

I've never been stabbed but I had someone try to drown me ... More than once. Tried to smother me with a pillow, too ... Probably why I don't sleep good now ... to this day the slightest movement or noise will wake me STRAIGHT up ... Freaks GC out how I can go from sound asleep to wide awake is a nanosecond ...

I swear I don't know what gets into some people. But I do know some people just need killing ... :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom