Garth Brooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These situations wouldn't arise near as often if a law were put into place that the accuser must pay the amount that they are seeking from the accused, if the accused are found innocent. If she's seeking 35 million for instance from Garth, and Garth is found innocent, she owes Garth 35 million. This would benefit both sides greatly.
That sounds good on the surface, but the victim likely can't afford the legal representation GB can. (This same "out-lawyering" is how corporations outlast workmen's comp, etc...)

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The news stories about this womans’ lawsuit keeps saying she was Garths’ hairdresser? I could swear all the video, news interview of him in the last 20-30 years, that I’ve seen, showed him nearly bald. Little hair on the sides of his head? A hairdresser? To do what? Happened in 2019, five years ago? No police report later that day? The next day? No lawsuit back in 2019 for 35 million dollars? Before anyone reminds me, I know I’m dim witted,,,, but. Heard she wanted medical insurance policy coverage from Garth, and he refused,,,, and the lawsuit commenced,

Latest posts

Top Bottom