Garth Brooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didnt do it, some b**** trying to get in the spotlight and get rich doing it. No different that Trump and Stormy.
I have met Garth, one of the kindest gentlemen I ever met.
You must have caught him on an exceptionally good day then. Maybe Trisha let him break a piece off that day. 😐

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must have caught him on an exceptionally good day then. Maybe Trisha let him break a piece off that day. 😐
It was before Trishas days. He was with his dad having breakfast at Jimmies Egg in Yukon.
What woman would like a romp in the sack with a man of his worth or claim to have for lots of money?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These situations wouldn't arise near as often if a law were put into place that the accuser must pay the amount that they are seeking from the accused, if the accused are found innocent. If she's seeking 35 million for instance from Garth, and Garth is found innocent, she owes Garth 35 million. This would benefit both sides greatly.

At the very least, legal fees, court costs.

A time limit on charges. Nothing said for 5 year, 10, 20; total BS.

A minor is a somewhat different situation.

Most of these cases is more about the DA, fame and politics. It takes PROOF, not just an accusation.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was before Trishas days. He was with his dad having breakfast at Jimmies Egg in Yukon.
What woman would like a romp in the sack with a man of his worth or claim to have for lots of money?
I dunno, he kinda creeps me out but ... Hmmmm ... How much of that money is he willing to turn loose of if I suck it up and entertain him for 15 minutes?? God knows I've put up with a lot worse for a lot less ... 🤷🙄😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom