Favorite and most hated commercial.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate the Geico commercials. All of them. The first two cavemen commercials were pretty funny. After that, the cavemen wore out their welcome and the talking animals were never welcome. I especially hate that stupid "WEE-WEE-WEEEEEEEEE!" pig commercial as well as that camel hump day commercial. Neither were funny from the start, and the months of "WEE-WEE-WEEEE!" and "Hump DAY!" quotes from people just fueled my hatred for that commercial.

I really enjoy the Mayhem and the AT&T commercials with the guy from SNL asking kids questions.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worst is the Cash Now commercial with the dip s#!t dancing around in the money suit throwing $ in the air. I'd throat chop that guy if I ever saw him.
Fave are the Oklahoma City Help Wanted radio ads.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorites are all the mayhem commercials an the messing with Sasquatch.

The mayhem ones are funny, the guy from there as well as the bald guy from the farmers commercial used to act in the show "OZ" on HBO along with a few of the cast from Law and Order SVU. . . corrupted my mother in law after showing her a scene from that show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom