Favorite CC Pocket Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really like my LCP for everyday carry.
Sometimes the little KelTec 32.

If I feel an real need I pack the Kahr CW45 I bought of my good friend DaveTec.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to work with a cop who carried that same, exact pistol in his back pocket in a wallet holster. You know...one of those little guys that you can fire the gun from that is suppossed to require a tax stamp from the ATF?

Anyway...he always said, "it ain't much, but it'll work just fine when I screw the barrel into a bad guy's ear and pull the trigger 7 times." :D

TonerGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to work with a cop who carried that same, exact pistol in his back pocket in a wallet holster. You know...one of those little guys that you can fire the gun from that is suppossed to require a tax stamp from the ATF?

Anyway...he always said, "it ain't much, but it'll work just fine when I screw the barrel into a bad guy's ear and pull the trigger 7 times." :D

That would clean the wax outta there ears! Lol

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something to think about.. The one on the left is a 32 APC Cor-Bon out of my wifes carry gun, the one on the right is a 9mm GoldDot JHP out of my KelTec P11. I sure wouldn't want to get hit with either.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom