Favorite CC Pocket Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadkill Coyote

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've carried a P32 Kel-Tec for years. I picked it up before the P3AT was available, so if I was doing it over, I'd probably go with the .380 instead. Over the years I've tried several pocket holsters for it, and the square bottomed Uncle Mike's is one that I ended up using the most.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
THIS!! S&W 640ND
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_640ND.jpg

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My new S&W Bodyguard 380 is a great every day companion. I eyed the diamondback allot when I bought my bodyguard. It looked pretty good. I REALLY wish Glock would make a single stack 380 very similar to the diamondback. That would be the PERFECT CCW.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear blue jeans most of the time and they are the "normal fit" not the ultra baggy, gangsta style, and I have pretty muscular thighs from years of weightlifting, so J-frames don't work too well. The Kel tek .32 and .380 have worked perfectly for me over several years and never had a jam, and if I want something bigger I just go to a CZ-75 .40 inside the waistband.

Biker4Him

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually wear tailored clothing, so it's tough to conceal anything. If possible I still carry by Kimber Ultra CDP. But recently I have gone to carrying either a Kahr P380, or the Diamondback DB380. The Kahr is a great gun, but I really like the Diamondback. I know a lot of people talk about reliability issues, but I've fired 4 different DB 380's shooting all kinds of different ammo, and I have never had a FTF. The double spring does it's job to absorb most of the recoil, which means, as the shooter, I have to do my job and not limp wrist the gun. If you limp wrist it, it will jam.

With that said, there are a lot of great choices out there for pocket pistols right now. If you prefer a 9 or a 40.. I do like the Kahr Pm series.

Latest posts

Top Bottom