What are your favorite pocket pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g54b16psi

Marksman
Reaction score
My pocket carry pistols are my Radom P-64 (9x18 Makarov) with some sick French walnut grips or my Beretta 3032 Tomcat (.32 ACP).

Attachments

• IMG_0316.edit1.jpg
    IMG_0316.edit1.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 0

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently got a Beretta Tomcat, took it to the range last week and fell in love. So much so, that I am looking at getting more pocket pistols. Just wondering what y'all like?
I have a few Tomcats in different calibers my favorite being .32 acp. I like the Colt Model 1908 Vest Pocket hammerless I carry sometimes. Also, The Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless is a.32 ACP is nice. Of course the pocket comfortably means for me that I wont have a large bore so these are usually backup pistols.

Last edited:

Bilsondiehard

Marksman
Reaction score
I recently got a Beretta Tomcat, took it to the range last week and fell in love. So much so, that I am looking at getting more pocket pistols. Just wondering what y'all like?
Well I liked my BBR 310 .45 until I started getting jams. Little heavy for a pocket pistol though haha. Polished and tuned the, (bought brand new) jacked up factory extractor they just jammed in there uneven. Even burred up the edges of the grooves. Polished the feed ramp. Tried multiple 10, 13, and 14 round para mags. Currently waiting on an upgrade recoil rod and flat spring and if that doesn’t work a new barrel is the last straw before it hits the locked for good. So atm prolly a sharps, dpm, zaffiri ported 365x. Over 3k down range without a single hiccup. Anti port edc people are too edgy unless their edcing in the desert or jungle imho 🤷🏻‍♂️Kinda wanna try the sas just to see if I like those wonky sights. That being said my edc is my tried and true .45 cqb commander. Might take the backseat for a while to the new shadow 2 compact though. I’d rather lose 2k than 6k in the unfortunate event I actually had to use it 😅.

My rambling aside for all practicality those 365’s are very reliable little tools. Modularity is just a gun guy rabbit hole cherry on top if you ask me. Can’t go wrong.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've got a new Seecamp 380 that I've never fired. I need to get it out and see what I think of it.
Don't. It's worth a lot more unfired. I had one for a while and it banged the crap out of my middle finger knuckle when I fired it. Those things are made like fine jewelry. Larry was a genius when he designed them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom