Favorite gun/military movie out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would have to say band of brothers only because we got a chance to watch it with our drill sergents in the final days of basic training..but my new fav is the latest rambo. where he is a boat man and ****s everyone up. its epic imo

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Enemy at the Gates and Saving Private Ryan.

Das Boot, Stalingrad, Lost Battalion, Rough Riders, Pacific, Band of Brothers, All Quiet on the Western Front, We were Soldiers(The book was 100% better), Gallipoli, U-571, K-19 The Widowmaker, Crimson Tide, Killer Angels AKA Gettysburg. I could go on an on!!!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Das Boot, Run Silent Run Deep, Apocalypse Now (although its a copy of Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad), A Bridge Too Far, Patton:lookaroun, Tora Tora Tora, Lawrence of Arabia, Bridge over River Kwai, D-Day, Forrest Gump (has some good war scenes+a legless man almost has sex!), basically anything about WW2. Yeah I have good taste. :o
I read band of brothers, it was excellent.
But I too have not seen it. :uhwhat:

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Black Hawk Down
Patton
Enemy at the Gates
Saving Private Ryan
Das Boot
Band of Brothers,love the interviews with the real soldiers.Great but a series,not a movie(I guess it could be considered a really LONG movie).

Just too many too list.I tend to like the "gritty" ones,gives the film a more realistic "texture".

Latest posts

Top Bottom