FBI Seize ‘Horrific’ Obama ‘Freak Off’ Tapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will never know and frankly could care less and it means nothing, just something to keep you occupied, pretty sickening though. But really nothing surprises me much anymore. Really wondering when Americans figure out…..but that’s asking to much. Carry on
I really think Sean Combs is on borrowed time, and I also think you’re 100% right that “we” will never know what kind of illegal and perverted acts these so called “elites” have committed. Exposing the perversions of hollywierdos and music people is one thing, but when you have a former president and his husband involved, “the powers that be” aren’t going to let them go down.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really think Sean Combs is on borrowed time, and I also think you’re 100% right that “we” will never know what kind of illegal and perverted acts these so called “elites” have committed. Exposing the perversions of hollywierdos and music people is one thing, but when you have a former president and his husband involved, “the powers that be” aren’t going to let them go down.
You just wait until Trump gets in. He'll expose all this and drain the swamp!

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just wait until Trump gets in. He'll expose all this and drain the swamp!
Yeah right, just like he was going to release the rest of the JLK documents. We will never be able to see any of this information cause it will destroy the foundation and principles that all think we still live on,

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only former president I’ve seen in flight logs was Clinton.
My previous post about Obama’s was a joke, as a previous poster said they were frequent flyers, but nobody seems to have the flight logs to prove it - Logs that the fbi posted online, only then to remove it from the internet after an hr & nobody on the planet thought to save a copy of the biggest news event of the year..

Latest posts

Top Bottom