FBI Seize ‘Horrific’ Obama ‘Freak Off’ Tapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The list I seen posted had Bill and Hitlery, Odumbo and Michael, Oprah, Gates, Tom Hanks, Spielberg, Janet Reno, Pedo Joe, Pedo Jr.

Did not see Kimmel or others.

If evidence WAS in FBI hands, it has most likely been destroyed or "lost" until needed to convince someone to STFU.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The list I seen posted had Bill and Hitlery, Odumbo and Michael, Oprah, Gates, Tom Hanks, Spielberg, Janet Reno, Pedo Joe, Pedo Jr.

Did not see Kimmel or others.

If evidence WAS in FBI hands, it has most likely been destroyed or "lost" until needed to convince someone to STFU.
The flight list would have to be from court records to have any validity. From those public records, the only famous people I recognize are Bill Clinton, prince Andrew, & I think Dershowitz.
The internet has lots of lists, so you have to take that into consideration when determining validity

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe these people who were able to get the players in place and get in high office would become manipulators and molesters. Not to mention the biev finding stardom. Damn funny how stuff works out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom