FBI Seize ‘Horrific’ Obama ‘Freak Off’ Tapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The list I seen posted had Bill and Hitlery, Odumbo and Michael, Oprah, Gates, Tom Hanks, Spielberg, Janet Reno, Pedo Joe, Pedo Jr.

Did not see Kimmel or others.

If evidence WAS in FBI hands, it has most likely been destroyed or "lost" until needed to convince someone to STFU.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The list I seen posted had Bill and Hitlery, Odumbo and Michael, Oprah, Gates, Tom Hanks, Spielberg, Janet Reno, Pedo Joe, Pedo Jr.

Did not see Kimmel or others.

If evidence WAS in FBI hands, it has most likely been destroyed or "lost" until needed to convince someone to STFU.
The flight list would have to be from court records to have any validity. From those public records, the only famous people I recognize are Bill Clinton, prince Andrew, & I think Dershowitz.
The internet has lots of lists, so you have to take that into consideration when determining validity

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe these people who were able to get the players in place and get in high office would become manipulators and molesters. Not to mention the biev finding stardom. Damn funny how stuff works out.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF, this is real, I have no words.
I have words..... HANG them all publicly then burn their carcasses and create a "monument " depicting the faces, names of the monsters and listing their crimes. And note on said monument that we finally did something worthwhile about corruption and sheer evil. And add to it each time those who are "above the law " get what they deserve

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ghislaine Maxwell while jailed must have a deadman switch just in case she is offed. She was out of the country with people that surely advised her before she came back the states knowing she was wanted and
would likely be found. If I recall she was overseas for almost a year and her dad was somewhat tied to Israel's under world. Or something like that. I'm thinking she has to serve some time and will threaten to sing in a few more years if not paroled. Or early release for good behavior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom