FBI Seize ‘Horrific’ Obama ‘Freak Off’ Tapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The flight list would have to be from court records to have any validity. From those public records, the only famous people I recognize are Bill Clinton, prince Andrew, & I think Dershowitz.
The internet has lots of lists, so you have to take that into consideration when determining validity
When Epstein was arrested, there was a list released by FBI. It was posted for a hour, maybe a little longer, before disappearing. As Trump was not on it and MANY media wheels were, it was reported that FBI had secured the list for further information. Yeah, right.

I have words..... HANG them all publicly then burn their carcasses and create a "monument " depicting the faces, names of the monsters and listing their crimes. And note on said monument that we finally did something worthwhile about corruption and sheer evil. And add to it each time those who are "above the law " get what they deserve

IF ever, any of those convicted should lose EVERY ASSET to forfeiture, then hung, on public display until the rot releases them to be burned.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Epstein was arrested, there was a list released by FBI. It was posted for a hour, maybe a little longer, before disappearing. As Trump was not on it and MANY media wheels were, it was reported that FBI had secured the list for further information. Yeah, right.

IF ever, any of those convicted should lose EVERY ASSET to forfeiture, then hung, on public display until the rot releases them to be burned.
You said the Obama’s were frequent flyers on Epstein’s jet.
- Is this the list that has the flight logs to prove that? I thought the flight logs were already public. He was arrested in 2015 & the flight logs have not been public?
-The List released by the FBI after the arrest was posted but now disappeared? That doesn’t seem plausible as anything posted online (especially related to breaking national news), even briefly, is saved by the political junkies & news networks. How did the fbi get their files deleted too? This list said the Obama’s were frequent flyers on the plane?

IDK, something isn’t making sense. I don’t like the Obama’s anymore than you do, but I find it hard to believe they were frequent flyers & the only evidence was a list online for only an hour.

Add: found this online. List of 166 names that was posted on FB & instagram by someone? Doesn’t say fbi, not a court record.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish, I wish that the politicians running/ruining our country would stop being children and act like adults and set an example of high standards for our youth. Some of them have the morals of an alley cat.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I checked Facebook & they have. Public group dedicated to this “list”
IMG_3036.jpeg

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, this list was initially posted on FB, unknown author. Has been making the rounds for years. It’s obviously not anything released by a Judge or govt agency. This might be the list you were referring to? I don’t find this list credible. Would need something official.
IMG_3037.jpeg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You said the Obama’s were frequent flyers on Epstein’s jet.
- Is this the list that has the flight logs to prove that? I thought the flight logs were already public. He was arrested in 2015 & the flight logs have not been public?
-The List released by the FBI after the arrest was posted but now disappeared? That doesn’t seem plausible as anything posted online (especially related to breaking national news), even briefly, is saved by the political junkies & news networks. How did the fbi get their files deleted too? This list said the Obama’s were frequent flyers on the plane?

IDK, something isn’t making sense. I don’t like the Obama’s anymore than you do, but I find it hard to believe they were frequent flyers & the only evidence was a list online for only an hour.

Add: found this online. List of 166 names that was posted on FB & instagram by someone? Doesn’t say fbi, not a court record.

Post a list and name names, then claim the list is false. Nobody would get upset over having their put out there.

List has "many media moguls", but you say "list are preserved by news media", Odumbo owns the FBI, media names listed, big $$$$ donors listed. Any list is going to squelched.
Not the first time for Odumbo FBI "losing evidence"
Until it goes to court, the public will not know the truth. Even at that point, the truth will be doubtful.

Nope, not that.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post a list and name names, then claim the list is false. Nobody would get upset over having their put out there.

List has "many media moguls", but you say "list are preserved by news media", Odumbo owns the FBI, media names listed, big $$$$ donors listed. Any list is going to squelched.
Not the first time for Odumbo FBI "losing evidence"
Until it goes to court, the public will not know the truth. Even at that point, the truth will be doubtful.

Nope, not that.
Not just News media. Common citizens, political junkies, the world had access to it. So, it defies logic that a huge news story like that was online & nobody saved it?? Don’t buy that for a second.
Would need something more, anything , to believe the Obama’s were frequent flyers on that plane other than the fbi took it down & squelched it from 100% of the folks that saved it….

Latest posts

Top Bottom