Federal .22 Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10 I get, 20 good prep, 50 what?

My thought are that it doesn't go bad and my family shoots around 2000 rounds a month on average. I take a lot of people shooting with me and don't like to run out. I'll spend that amount in a year on .22LR here and there anyways, so in these troubled times why not have a stock pile?

To clarify to those who wonder, NO I am not planning on ammo gouging. Anything I've sold over the last couple of months has been at pre-gouge pricing.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lm glad I didnt jump on board for this order. Hope u guys get your ammo soon or at least some sort of confirmation delivery dates.

Why? They haven't charged my credit card a dime. The price is good. If they charge the same as the original when it comes in, all is well. If they don't charge the same without my confirmation, I can cancel order through them, or as last resort dispute with credit card and stop payment.

ENCORE-OKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lm glad I didnt do it because im sure most thought it would he shipped out on the 8th when it had it listed. Thats all I meant. The price was good but like most of us, we wanted ammo now to shoot. Well thats what im wanting it for anyways.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Encore, your point is valid. I didnt throw all my eggs in one basket. I ordered some the same week from Cabelas. About once a month some of my buddies get together and have a lil shooting fun. We often open a bulk box and shoot till it is empty. I buy to shoot it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom