Federal Judge in Kansas Rules Machine Gun Bans Are Unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like a Thompson, but thanks to Reagan signing that idiotic bill that forbids peons like me from owning full auto manufactured after '86, the only Thompson I can get is ~$30,000. I always figured Reagan had a machine gun collection that he wanted to sell.
Reagan did you more good signing the FOPA than bad .

When I read comments like yours it shows your lack of understanding and it points to the possibility you aren’t old enough to have lived through the world post 68 GCA.

Bare in mind that doesn’t mean I was happy with the Hughes Amendment being added in to the FOPA but Im old enough to remember and actually know what happened

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

When I read comments like yours it shows your lack of understanding and it points to the possibility you aren’t old enough to have lived through the world post 68 GCA.

Bare in mind that doesn’t mean I was happy with the Hughes Amendment being added in to the FOPA but Im old enough to remember and actually know what happened
Again another blue president hiding under a red umbrella signed another anti 2A bill.
It’s the old ppl like you that allowed the government to run its course and you complain about what they are doing today. SMH if you /the people would stop relying on the government for everything and actually take matters in your own hands we wouldn’t have to be wasting tax dollars on this none sense. With Biden in office you olds blame the young for putting him there…no you allowed him to stay I. Office longer than most of us has been alive you showed the young its ok then complained and criticized them for the way they are now. I’m guessing none of this was your fault and out of your reach…

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again another blue president hiding under a red umbrella signed another anti 2A bill.
It’s the old ppl like you that allowed the government to run its course and you complain about what they are doing today. SMH if you /the people would stop relying on the government for everything and actually take matters in your own hands we wouldn’t have to be wasting tax dollars on this none sense. With Biden in office you olds blame the young for putting him there…no you allowed him to stay I. Office longer than most of us has been alive you showed the young its ok then complained and criticized them for the way they are now. I’m guessing none of this was your fault and out of your reach…
Listen I was involved in the 2a movement before you knew what a gun was . Don’t tell me about what happened or didn’t when you probably don’t even remember the AWB being passed

feral

Armish farmer
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Bad Hombre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm old enough to remember, but don't .....so, what happened?

Latest posts

Top Bottom