Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont really blame them. Id come here too. Dunno if id pull melons n pick tomatoes for a pittance but id try to work n make it.

Ditto ... Only my grandparents lost everything and went to Cali to pick crops during the Dust Bowl. My mom was born in a tent with a dirt floor in Arizona somewhere in between here and there. So ... there Grandpa was with a wife, a toddler and an infant and no way to take care of them. Neither he nor Grandma were in their 20s yet. Only a grade school education. Grandpa followed a construction crew around cleaning up after them (that was his second job) until one of them took pity on him and taught him a trade. He bought his own tools, moved back home (Muskogee) and never looked back ...

I'd pick whatever they wanted me to pick for as long as it took for me to work my way out ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ditto ... Only my grandparents lost everything and went to Cali to pick crops during the Dust Bowl. My mom was born in a tent with a dirt floor in Arizona somewhere in between here and there. So ... there Grandpa was with a wife, a toddler and an infant and no way to take care of them. Neither he nor Grandma were in their 20s yet. Only a grade school education. Grandpa followed a construction crew around cleaning up after them (that was his second job) until one of them took pity on him and taught him a trade. He bought his own tools, moved back home (Muskogee) and never looked back ...

I'd pick whatever they wanted me to pick for as long as it took for me to work my way out ...

My Granpa was like Muley Graves. Born around Bengal/RedRock, bummed around doing what he could, migrated to Okfuskee/Nuyaka. Claimed he caught a ride from Henryetta to Sasakwa with Pretty boy Floyd.

But gawd Okies was poor in them days. Parched corn n acorns. Tin shacks with 12 ppl. Migrant cotton picking. They was looked on same as todays illegal immigrant.

My grampa would prolly say, put em to work diggin ditches an cleaning up.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hispanics? Are you serious? Do you mean illegals? Or all Hispanics? If you mean the latter, you are not the person I thought I knew. Hispanics have made immense contributions to American life from defending the Alamo up to our present conflicts. While you are entitled to your beliefs, I really hope it was a typo. How you can possibly equate Hispanics with radical Moslems?

We have thousands of Filipino immigrants here in Anchorage who all went through the process and came here legally. They contributed greatly to the war effort in WWII and the US still has a military presence there. Why can't we expect the illegal aliens from Mexico and Central American to abide by the same standards? Why should they get a free pass???

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have thousands of Filipino immigrants here in Anchorage who all went through the process and came here legally. They contributed greatly to the war effort in WWII and the US still has a military presence there. Why can't we expect the illegal aliens from Mexico and Central American to abide by the same standards? Why should they get a free pass???
No free passes. Period. You want it then work for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom