Felons/Ex-Cons around firearms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get it.

If you don't want to associate with them or have them around then how would they ever have the opportunity to be at your home?

Why would you even talk to them?

Lots of uneeded detail not included in my original post; I do know they would like to be included in family events etc. But it's not gonna happen in my house (or on my lawn).

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of uneeded detail not included in my original post; I do know they would like to be included in family events etc. But it's not gonna happen in my house (or on my lawn).

Good for you. Stand your ground. I have plenty of "family" (read: blood relatives who have no other connection with me) with whom I do not and will not associate.

Ever.

Don't let other family members pressure you into including people who so obviously have no respect not only for you and your wishes, but also for the law. Your house, your rules, your choice.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To answer the question directly, no. He cannot be around firearms. If he shows up, have him arrested for trespassing. That should violate his parole/probation if he is still on it.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An unnamed distant relative; a druggie, thief, prescription fraud writin' shopliftin' lazy no-good be-otch, has a punk-azz ex-con "boyfriend" who served time; 3 years I think, for armed robbery. I obviously have possession of a firearm or two. First of all; are these two idiot/thugs allowed to hang out and consort? Second; because of my ownership of firearms, is it illegal for them to come inside my home? I know; I know; I have forbidden it (I said something to the effect of: "You may not come in my house". I just want to know if these two felonious "stains" may cavort and frolic together and what various forms of legal recourse are available to me should I come home and there they are; sitting on my furniture, eatin' my sammich, and eyeing my worldly goods.

Felons and folks in general are able to do what they want (always consequences) just as you do. You can say get out! If they come over, don't let them in and say bye bye. If they refuse, call the cops. No reason to get bent out of shape. Your house, your rules. don't respond to said jackholes text.

Latest posts

Top Bottom