Feminism and the Decline of the West

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tl/dr

The problem isn't "feminism". The problem is subjugation of the rule of law to multiculturalism. You either have a strong cultural system that doesn't lower its expectations based on category, or you don't. The entire western civilization is attempting to embrace multiculturalism, and the results are as predictable as they are maddening.

There are probably multiple interrelated factors in play. Perhaps one or more are root causes or perhaps they are all swarming dragons chasing each other's tails. Either way we are in trouble.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The populations in the West are declining and are being replaced.
Whether the article is correct or not, there is a problem in the West. A culture that cannot survive the test of time is doing something wrong.
I don't smoke.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Since the 1960s, modern mothers have raised their sons to be women, soaking them in feminine values like accepting responsibility for household chores, being caring, understanding and attentive, and bend to every wish of the woman. This has produced a generation of soft, insecure men, who are out of touch with their masculine nature, identity and strength.

Today, many boys also grow up with no father in the home and have no male role models. The average modern Western male has been feminized, with no knowledge or habit of manly virtues like courage, resolve, self-sacrifice, justice, temperance, self-reliance, self-discipline and honour. He has no sense of true expression of manliness. Feminism despises and rejects these virtues, and this has had a profoundly detrimental impact on a European culture, the “battered wife” of a feeble continent."

Gotta say - the household chores thing is ignorant. My boys grew up doing household chores, and seeing their dad cook, clean, etc....(I may be a tad feminine, IDK?)

Beyond that, I agree with it. I'll even step on toes a bit further, and say the de-masculinization of Christian men has been happening at at least the same rate as the rest of society.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe feminism and masculinity are incongruous. I believe they compliment each other and anyone who doesn't have the slightest grasp of either concept.

I'll even step on toes a bit further, and say the de-masculinization of Christian men has been happening at at least the same rate as the rest of society.

Softbodies and metros tagging themselves on Facebook at their weekly Boyfriend Club meetings at whatever sheetmetal cathedral they praise & worship in? No basic mechanical/repair/outdoor skills, intolerance of extreme weather or the outdoors in general, no masculine hobbies or interests of their own except hanging out with the other half and/or the kids and going to church? Don't own a pair of work boots? Believes that "it's all in HIS hands" and personal responsibility and hard work and accountability are incompatible with Christianity?

Yeah, I know a few. A few of the guys I went to high school with were given ultimatums by their women to start attending one of the Tulsa megachurches if they wanted the relationship to progress. I guess what used to be Sunday School and Bible Study is now like a Hip Brofriends Club at these places. It's queer as a three dollar bill I tell you what. Guys look miserable. Their old ladies are all like "a few years ago I never thought I'd get him in church, now he goes to Hip Brofriends For Christ meetings!"

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a real head scratcher: These Dutch males are reacting to the recent mass sexual assaults on women by dressing in miniskirts and marching to protest.

holland protest.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a real head scratcher: These Dutch males are reacting to the recent mass sexual assaults on women by dressing in miniskirts and marching to protest.

Not really a head scratcher. I bet they're getting laid by a bunch of young hot dutch feminist chicks. I'd wear a skirt, too. Have you seen Dutch women?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 53447

Clearly a bunch of men dressing in women's clothing, and marching to draw attention to an issue, must have failed if a member of a gun board in oklahoma reposted their photo.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really a head scratcher. I bet they're getting laid by a bunch of young hot dutch feminist chicks. I'd wear a skirt, too. Have you seen Dutch women?

Clearly a bunch of men dressing in women's clothing, and marching to draw attention to an issue, must have failed if a member of a gun board in oklahoma reposted their photo.

An alternate explanation is that these Dutch males are detached and totally out of touch with the serious reality of mass rapes in Europe.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe feminism and masculinity are incongruous. I believe they compliment each other and anyone who doesn't have the slightest grasp of either concept.

Softbodies and metros tagging themselves on Facebook at their weekly Boyfriend Club meetings at whatever sheetmetal cathedral they praise & worship in? No basic mechanical/repair/outdoor skills, intolerance of extreme weather or the outdoors in general, no masculine hobbies or interests of their own except hanging out with the other half and/or the kids and going to church? Don't own a pair of work boots? Believes that "it's all in HIS hands" and personal responsibility and hard work and accountability are incompatible with Christianity?

Yeah, I know a few. A few of the guys I went to high school with were given ultimatums by their women to start attending one of the Tulsa megachurches if they wanted the relationship to progress. I guess what used to be Sunday School and Bible Study is now like a Hip Brofriends Club at these places. It's queer as a three dollar bill I tell you what. Guys look miserable. Their old ladies are all like "a few years ago I never thought I'd get him in church, now he goes to Hip Brofriends For Christ meetings!"

There you go. Nail, meet hammer.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 53447

Maybe it's just me, but they'd look a whole lot more intimidating in black or brown uniforms, dragging some of the offenders down the street by their hair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom