Ferguson verdict after 5 tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looter ain't gonna loot some stores!
humanevents.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_12_58852252.jpg

Protecting your Korean market with a Ruger. I can dig it.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is "they"?
I believe "they" is "assholes"

I think we know who "they" is.
Yup, see above.

Hopefully the streets won't be full of idiots taking crap that isn't theirs, but the herd mentality is strong in those with little minds and the proper instigation. I'm sure it'll be like a Detroit hockey game ending...Riot if you win, riot if you lose. Hopefully they're liberal with their use of rubber bullets and pepper spray if it happens.

Honestly, I'd love to see the beginnings of riots that get pushed back by cops with spray and rubber bullets. I don't want to see any windows break, just assholes get what is coming to them. Also, I know this is a race-charged issue, but when you get down to it, it's assholes against society. Assholes are all colors (bleached or otherwise) and so is society. Hopefully society wins.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On another note, I'm thinking the Ferguson city leaders aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. They've known for hours and they haven't announced it yet. With each minute that goes by more miscreants show up for the looting.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom