Ferguson verdict after 5 tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope they do not burn down Marley's Bar and Grill. I could sure eat a Slinger right now. The Thugs "they" already looted Red's. Red's "For those that only know North County from the news" is some of the BBQ in all of STL. I guess I will not be eating there this next trip.

Oh well. I am sure they looted Red's in the name of justice.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Until the announcement, here's a little story to give a little perspective to the local populace... http://wgntv.com/2014/11/24/woman-s...rguson-accidentally-shoots-self-in-head-dies/ I'm not sure if they were protestors or simply people looking to defend themselves, but intelligence does not seem to run rampant in that area.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes
The boyfriend's story is a bit hard to believe...sounds to me like he will need a really lawyer. As to Ferguson, the fireworks start in 15 minutes or so....

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They" could have been another city, referenced in the post. So I wasn't sure who "they" was? Damn.

I have family in Ferguson, and I've spent a great deal of time there. I hope the protests are massive, but peaceful.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They" could have been another city, referenced in the post. So I wasn't sure who "they" was? Damn.

I have family in Ferguson, and I've spent a great deal of time there. I hope the protests are massive, but peaceful.

You and me both. Like I have said many times. I feel for the good people there.
I have to ask. Have you ever been to Red's, or Marley's? Some good chow.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Why do you call for massive peaceful protest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom