Ferguson verdict after 5 tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just seen one of the protesters blame the police for not being ready to deal with the looters....?????

Just waiting for them to blame Bush for their actions next.

ARguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't help but think that the rioting and looting is just an expression of anger about the whole hopeless situation that many of the African-Americans in that community feel. It sounds like Officer Wilson was correct in his reaction to Michael Brown, but the body in the street, the silence for so long from the police chief, the general distrust of that community towards the police is boiling over.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you watch any of the live coverage, they keep throwing around jargon about how the people have "trained for peaceful protest". I keep asking myself though, why in the fock do you have to train people to peacefully do anything? All you do is not destroy crap, or break the law, that is peaceful. No training required. People are such morons. Or maybe I need "sensitivity" training.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you watch any of the live coverage, they keep throwing around jargon about how the people have "trained for peaceful protest". I keep asking myself though, why in the fock do you have to train people to peacefully do anything? All you do is not destroy crap, or break the law, that is peaceful. No training required. People are such morons. Or maybe I need "sensitivity" training.
This is North County. This is all in the name of justice.
You do need to work on your sensitivity. This is OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom