fight at McDonalds caught on cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope the slap in the face doesnt turn into a Jerome Eursland case.
I mean the initial slap jumping over counter defending employees caught on film girl screaming stop Mickey Ds employee doing the right thing.
Bad person sues.......
Bad person wins.....

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they crossed the counter it's open season IMO.
Sad thing is, as someone mentioned, McD's will likely pay a settlement, the guy gets fired and maybe sent back while punkazz thugs walk. Hope not but wouldn't surprise me.
I'm not a McD's fan (have g-kids though) and if McD's pays out and fires the guy, I'll be even less of a fan.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity I went to youtube and found a whole slew of videos where customers are jumping counters, throwing food, encouraging beat downs and acting the fool. This stuff is getting out of control. Why are people acting like this and thinking it's OK?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity I went to youtube and found a whole slew of videos where customers are jumping counters, throwing food, encouraging beat downs and acting the fool. This stuff is getting out of control. Why are people acting like this and thinking it's OK?
because theyve never met the mickyd's hero....its the dont fight back and they wont hurt you BS
.I say,,,,,well Ill have to talk to my therapist about it...;)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well he did fracture her skull so...that's deadly force in my book.
Could she have reached into her pocket and got out a gun?

They were the agressors.
I still say it was a set up with the cell video parked on a table waiting on a response.
Seems it went a little further than they anticipated.....:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom