fight at McDonalds caught on cell phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The McDonalds employee told the two creeps to say down. They had already proven themselves to be unnecessarily and overtly aggressive over a necessary and innocuous authentication scan of a fifty dollar bill. I wouldn't have done anything less than the employee. Those two had already proven themselves to be a threat to him and possibly anyone else there. They started it. They got what they deserved. Had they stayed down, they would have gotten less.

The sad part of this is they'll get a slap on the wrist, an enormous settlement from McDonalds, reproduce and raise more kids just like them selves, and the employee will spend more time in jail for defending himself.

Yup. That's New York.

Woody

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They took the video off of that link. That story made it sound like everything was the workers fault.

Two felony counts and possession of a weapon charge. That's a bunch of bull. He picked up the first thing he could get his hands on. What "weapon" was he using? Agreed that he was using whatever that was he picked up as a weapon, but it was not originally designed to be a weapon.

If it was me and I picked up a chair and started swinging, I'm sure they'd have charged that as a "weapon" too. :madbox:

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing was set up, its 2011 almost 2012 every person in the world has a cell phone and most people have them out, texting, emailing, talking all the time. It takes seconds to get to video on a cell phone. I'm sure he heard they cussing, raising their voices and starting recording, that simple. At the very begining of the video they are already having words between them.

I think he did nothing wrong in defending himself. You can see one of them trying to get up, the article states that he repeatedly told them to stay down. Also he can't control whether he's going to fracture a skull or not when your swinging it. Sure he had to swing at their head in order to cause that. But take away the fractured skull and now what? It's not like he had practice with that "weapon" or knew how it would hold up when being used. Screwed up world because the douche bags that crossed the counter will be set for life now and have McDonalds for life!! (I'm sure they can't step foot in one now but you get it...)

ez fake

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing was set up, its 2011 almost 2012 every person in the world has a cell phone and most people have them out, texting, emailing, talking all the time. It takes seconds to get to video on a cell phone. I'm sure he heard they cussing, raising their voices and starting recording, that simple. At the very begining of the video they are already having words between them.

I think he did nothing wrong in defending himself. You can see one of them trying to get up, the article states that he repeatedly told them to stay down. Also he can't control whether he's going to fracture a skull or not when your swinging it. Sure he had to swing at their head in order to cause that. But take away the fractured skull and now what? It's not like he had practice with that "weapon" or knew how it would hold up when being used. Screwed up world because the douche bags that crossed the counter will be set for life now and have McDonalds for life!! (I'm sure they can't step foot in one now but you get it...)
+1..what he said

MDO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope my kids would have handled the situation, almost the same way. Once he put the smack down, then let up some, but if they cant stay put until the police arrive, smack them again. If people got put in their place more, then they wouldnt be yelling at McDonalds "Do something!" over the nastiest food made in America.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am kind of surprised this hasn't garnered any more media attention. Anyone else? Not even just this incident but the trend of violence in fast food joints.

Maybe because it's black on black? If it were black on white, or vice versa you think it'd be getting more airtime? I haven't seen this get much attention.

Does anyone know if the employee has a facebook fanpage yet? If not, he should get one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom