Finally filled my knife case!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's taken me several years to fill this case with automatic knives, and 2 butterfly knives. Even the ones that look like lockbacks are automatics.When I was a kid I found an old broken switchblade and of course saw them constantly on TV. They were illegal then and hard to come by. When I first moved to OK you could buy them but not carry them. Now that they're legal just like my pistols I rarely carry one unless I go to Tulsa. Pretty much zero crime where I live but times ARE changing that's for sure. These are not super high end knives, I can't see spending enough to buy a nice gun on a knife, but their good brands, Gerber, Boker,
442484194_702052415320425_3911572258171658162_n.jpg
Buck, etc. No Chinese junk. A couple American knives but only those that offer lifetime warranties. I plan on quitting now that I've packed 17 into my case and it weighs a ton, but that will probably last until the next gun show or web site I visit. Then I'll need a new case too. Addiction is a terrible thing...

Last edited:

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm lovin' that big ol' Stilletto in the center wearing the mother of pearl handles. :thumb:

I've got one with ebony handles, but it's just a cheapo $5 gun show piece. But it's fun to fidget with and very pokey.
Yeah that's an Italian 13", when I was in high school a classmate brought one from Mexico to school.We all drooled over it, I begged him to sell it to me but naturally he wouldn't part with it.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The distressed fat one on the left is a Hogue, I didn't even know they made knives but they do 200-400 range and they have great service. I bought it used on GB and the guy said it had no issues but it did. It had a weak spring and wouldn't pop all the way open. Hogue said since I wasn't the original buyer I'd have to pay . They didn't charge me though but oddly they made get it shipped back through my FFL per their policy, thankfully he only charges 10 bucks for transfers.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm lovin' that big ol' Stilletto in the center wearing the mother of pearl handles. :thumb:

When I was a kid in the 60's I had a comb that looked exactly like that knife,,,
I think I got it from the back of a comic book,,,
Junior High principal "confiscated" it,,,
Mom made him give it back to me.

Which was a bit funny as every kid in school carried a pocket knife,,,
Many (mine included) were basically short swords.

One time a friend went on a family vacation to Mexico,,,
He brought back a dozen or more black switchblades like that.

He sold them to all of us neighborhood kids for $5.00 each,,,
Later he told me he paid less than a buck for them.

Aarond

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recall in 3rd grade (1965) my teacher confiscated my monster cards (they were postcard sized trading cards of various monsters) took me forever to accumulate. She put em in her desk and said I could have em back the last day of school. Of course by then some kid stole em. I still plan on tracking her down and getting even. She should be easy to find, not that many 118 yr old ex teachers out there!!!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid in the 60's I had a comb that looked exactly like that knife,,,
I think I got it from the back of a comic book,,,
Junior High principal "confiscated" it,,,
Mom made him give it back to me.

Which was a bit funny as every kid in school carried a pocket knife,,,
Many (mine included) were basically short swords.

One time a friend went on a family vacation to Mexico,,,
He brought back a dozen or more black switchblades like that.

He sold them to all of us neighborhood kids for $5.00 each,,,
Later he told me he paid less than a buck for them.

Aarond

Did you notice that you replied to GED, but the site attributed it to me? :preocc:

Latest posts

Top Bottom