Finally found one... 1959 Nylon 66 in Seneca Green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
those are really cool. i've wanted one for a long time and will be adding one in the near future. had one of the black and chrome ones lined up but the guy backed out. anyone see the guy at the shows that had 40-50 nylon 66's? he has a few that are nearing $1000!

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a model 76 lever that's kind of beat up on GunBroker that's at $405 with 5 bids and 3 days to go. I didn't know they were in that high of demand. I wish I'd bought several hundred of them back in the day! :)

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found out that you do not bother scoping a nylon 66. I bought a brown one in approx 1972 or '73 and tried to scope it. Long story short, it did not work. I have shot it ever since with the existing sights. Still shoots great. I bought it new from TG&Y Co. Does anyone remember that Company????

Yep, my Dad many years ago used to refer to TG&Y as Toys,Games, and Yo-Yos....

I bought a Walther PP in .32 Auto from them back around 1982 or so.... Still have it. Great shooting little pistol..

Shootum

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Congrats on your find, nice one.
Yes Sir I'm kind of a 66 junky, here's my shooters. Everyone that shoots one of these loves them.

ai204.photobucket.com_albums_bb164_shootum_45ACP_100_0942.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom