Finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you test fire anything? Any hints for her? :)

I failed in that respect. This was an "all about you" day. I'm even expected to dismantle, clean it, make loads with the new dies, using a couple hundred new Hornady FMJ bullets, etc.

I did get her attention looking at a huge double door liberty Gun Safe that might hold part of the collection. :hey3:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll say that everyone that I know that has one of the 938s or the 238s, absolutely loves them. Must be something about that 1911 design. :D

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife wouldn't even consider carrying until she was in a situation where she would have pulled a firearm out if she had one... Now she carries a S&W 642 in a concealed carry purse. We tried a couple semis and she didn't care for them. She really likes her .38 and especially likes that it's point and shoot, there is no external hammer or any other moving parts except the trigger and cylinder.

I've been thinking about a P938 for myself, it's a great little gun...

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad has the same exact set up as you guys picked out. Gun likes to be clean. Shoot it over 100 rounds without cleaning and the slide will get gummy enough it will need a bump to send the next round home. I don't like the laser on his for the same reasons you stated and the sights are very good anyways.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just make sure its carried in a holster. You don't want her to be carrying a single action loose in a purse, its an accident looking for a place to happen!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom