Fire the Obama voters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today on Bortz's show he said if there are layoffs at your company, fire all the people you know voted for Obama since they are the dumb masses who put this fool in power.

How do all you liberals feel about that? The next 4 years is going to get real ugly, real quick!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's entirely predictable. Rich folks have been telling their employees how to vote for some time now. "They owe their soul to the company store" They're gonna get what's coming to them.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone applied for a job at my business and they had an Obama bumper sticker on their car, I'd go through the process as usual, and at the end say "sorry but the position has been filled"

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's entirely predictable. Rich folks have been telling their employees how to vote for some time now. "They owe their soul to the company store" They're gonna get what's coming to them.

Yeah, the whole place is going to hell in a hand basket!

Oh, and I work for rich folks but I can leave anytime I like.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today on Bortz's show he said if there are layoffs at your company, fire all the people you know voted for Obama since they are the dumb masses who put this fool in power.

How do all you liberals feel about that? The next 4 years is going to get real ugly, real quick!
I will miss Bortz but thats one of the stupidest things I have heard today. No, its the stupidest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom