Fire the Obama voters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is stupid. Fire someone for voting a particular way is a violation of civil rights. Not hiring someone because of personal politics, your a scumbag business owner and deserve to be run out of business.

Not so. In okla and other states that have a fire at will law, political affiliation has nothing to do woirh civil rights.
It's about discrimination. Union organizing, and workers comp

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is funny. Remember the Romney photo op at the Ohio coal mine about six weeks ago. The miners had the day off without pay so they could participate in a propoganda event. FUNNY. I owes my soul to the company store. It's all too beautiful.

"Some people say a man is made outa mud."

FUNNY

Maybe they were there off the payroll to demonstrate their distaste on obummers promise to shut down the coal industry and their loss of jobs?

I'd take a day W/O pay for my job, but then again obummer
isn't about any jobs, other than government
Jobs?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not so. In okla and other states that have a fire at will law, political affiliation has nothing to do woirh civil rights.
It's about discrimination. Union organizing, and workers comp

im no lawyer, but the right argument hasnt been made yet. I think one could tie in a wrongfull termination into a civil rights case, with regards to firing a person because how they voted or might vote, or even party affilliation. States dont have the final say in civil rights cases, feds do.

Anyway i think we're always one good argument away from changing anything.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. your not fireing them based on productivity or efficiency. Just political beliefs.
2. Citizens dont raise taxes, neither do employees. Take a grade school civics class to learn more.
3. Business owners aint Gods or slave masters.

just swallow the bitter pill and and keep drinking the kool-aid.

1: if it causes the owner a distraction or distracts other employees, then yes, It does impact productivity and efficiency.
2: citizens vote for people who run on platforms to raise taxes ON SOMEONE ELSE! If they vote for increased taxes on themselves, that's fine. Hoewever, in this instance it is class warfare and the citizens are voting to raise taxes on the business that writes their check. If you can't follow that, keep inhaling, you might see the light. (In reality, indirectly if they vote to raise taxes on the company they work for, they are voting to raise taxes on themselves.)
3: your right, but they do write the checks and if you don't like it, move on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom