Fire the Obama voters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
PHP:

As You well know, ok is a fire at will
State. Florida is the same
As Long as he fired EVERY person with an Obubba sticker, he has every right to do so.
If he leaves one out, it's discrimination.
I figure you already knew that?

Oh, you know everything Dennis. Just absolutely evertything.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is stupid. Fire someone for voting a particular way is a violation of civil rights. Not hiring someone because of personal politics, your a scumbag business owner and deserve to be run out of business.
any employee that voted against the best interest of my business would no longer be employed by me period

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
any employee that voted against the best interest of my business would no longer be employed by me period

That is a great way to say it.

If you own the business you should hire and fire as you see fit to maintain productivity and efficiency. Why would you have someone on staff that votes to raise taxes on the owner?

Maybe instead of firing them, reduce their pay for what they effectively imposed on the owner.

These liberals think they are entitled to a job as they see fit. That is stupid! You are not entitled to a job and it is not a right. Once you all realize you can not randomly impose your will, the better off you will be.

If you don't like that, take the risk and initiative and start your own business. Oh, I forgot, liberals are gatherers, not hunters.

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is stupid. Fire someone for voting a particular way is a violation of civil rights. Not hiring someone because of personal politics, your a scumbag business owner and deserve to be run out of business.

Why shouldn't the ones who KNOWINGLY BROUGHT the pain be the first ones to FEEL the pain? It's not just firing someone because of petty political beliefs. The ones who voted for Obama this time are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the pain which will be felt as a result of obamacare. They voted for it. They asked for it. They might as well get what they asked for, if someone has to go.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why shouldn't the ones who KNOWINGLY BROUGHT the pain be the first ones to FEEL the pain? It's not just firing someone because of petty political beliefs. The ones who voted for Obama this time are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the pain which will be felt as a result of obamacare. They voted for it. They asked for it. They might as well get what they asked for, if someone has to go.

This "with us or against us" mentality is ridiculous. Instead of attacking their lack of political knowledge, how about we try to educate them a little? Show them why (some of the) republican ideas are sound... Why give a person more ammunition?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is a great way to say it.

If you own the business you should hire and fire as you see fit to maintain productivity and efficiency. Why would you have someone on staff that votes to raise taxes on the owner?

Maybe instead of firing them, reduce their pay for what they effectively imposed on the owner.

These liberals think they are entitled to a job as they see fit. That is stupid! You are not entitled to a job and it is not a right. Once you all realize you can not randomly impose your will, the better off you will be.

If you don't like that, take the risk and initiative and start your own business. Oh, I forgot, liberals are gatherers, not hunters.
1. your not fireing them based on productivity or efficiency. Just political beliefs.
2. Citizens dont raise taxes, neither do employees. Take a grade school civics class to learn more.
3. Business owners aint Gods or slave masters.

just swallow the bitter pill and and keep drinking the kool-aid.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Business owners are the masters of thier business my employee does something that hurts my business they suffer the consequences

Latest posts

Top Bottom